Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Getting there

Just quick post to let you all know that I am still in the land of knitting. Just working hard to get this project finished. Will be so glad once it is done!!

Anyway have finished the body of the dress now. I knitted it in the round so just the neckline to do. I thought some rows of garter using the yarns from the hem line.



I have made a start on the sleeves. Yes that's right sleeves!! Well you can't have a knitted dress without sleeves. It doesn't seem very practical to be warm all over with bare arms. LOL.

So have done the domino knitted band for the first one working on the second now.



These will be slightly bell shaped to mactch the bottom of the dress and decrease to the elbow and increase again to the top of the arm. Wish me luck!!

Off to so some groceries.

Knit on all

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is just divine - it is beautiful and some knitting, can't wait to see more progress once you've done the sleeves. Amazing and I adore that colour, exquisite

10:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dress is divine. I'm sure you'll be glad to have it off the needles.

Knit on!

2:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home