Wednesday, April 19, 2006

FO - and more

Just a quick post before I go to bed to show you this.....
















Yes the festival jacket is finished. Was done last night but late. A bit hard to see in the pic, a new, better camera would be nice:)

Boy it is heavy!!! But still looks great. Just will have to wait for snow!!:)

I have spent most of the night trying to produce some business cards to take away with me. PC's!!! I managed to get a design I liked but my printer won't work. When I tried to copy to disc and print on DP's PC of course his won't open the document. Go figure!

Anyway , wonderful man he has somehow copied it when it won't and is now printing as I "speak". Just wanted something to advertise my blog etc.

I better go get him some supper. I would have better spent my time packing. Will have to do it all tomorrow after kids and shopping!!

One thing tho I haven't heard yet if my things have been accepted or not into the exhibition. Some have and some haven't heard so not sure what is happening. I am hoping that no news is good news. I am not really bothered just hoping they get in but I know one or two are rather stressed out with the wait. Especially when they heard some had found out on Saturday. Not good!!

Just a thought if you look here 12 is Wellington where I am leaving from and 10 is Napier where we are going.

Anyway off to get supper. Good night all, only 2 to go!!

Knit on >^..^<

2 Comments:

Blogger Brahdelt said...

The jacket is great, my colours exactly! I'd like to see it on a person.
Have fun at the festival! ^^

5:00 am  
Blogger Ragnar said...

Have a blast at your festival!

3:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home