Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Part 2...

Ok so blogger doesn't want to post pics tonight. I will have to wai until tomorrow.

I wanted to show you that I have finished the back of my festival jacket, nearly up to the armholes on DP's jersey and .... had a little stash enhancement to cheer me up.

As you can tell I made sure I had a little sit down in front of the Telly tonight. Watched a bit of comedy and did some knitting. World feels a little more on an even tilt now!!! Still feel a bit sad for Mum tho. She did sound much better tonight however. I am pleased that DB is gong to help , we haven't seen much of him for the past two years so this may build some bridges.

Off to bed and my new knitting mag. Forgot to say got that in town yesterday as well. Vogue knittings latest new mag.

Hope all is well with all.

Knit on >^..^<

Perhaps I should remind myself of this , Mum and Dad helped me alot over the years so suppose it is my turn!!! May your life be a little less difficult as well!!

"What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other." George Eliot

2 Comments:

Blogger Gillian said...

How about saying to DB, "How lovely of you to sort out a new car for Mum" and then leave it all for him to do? It might be good for him to share some of your responsibility in that regard.
Brothers seem to need this approach and, of course, copious mutterings of gratitude all along.
Hope the pics work soon, it's always lovely to see what you're up to,
Cheers Gillian

9:24 am  
Blogger Beverley said...

I would if he was talking to me!! A little outstanding family issue there unfortunately!! On his side but I have written telling I miss him so hopefully this is a step in the right direction.

Hopefully pics tonight!!

>^..^<

10:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home