Saturday, February 04, 2006

"frustration"

Well after spending ALL afternoon am still no closer to figuring out how to post the photos I have taken of WIP etc.!!

Ah well I have learnt how to down load said photos to my PC , so I suppose that is a start.

Feel I have wasted precious knitting and gardening time! Sigh.

On a more positive note!

1. I have now set up a free homepage via my server to post photos to hopefully transfer here later. If I can figure out how to get to my homepage that is! lol. I can feel another 20 minute call to my provider coming on.

2. Finally finished knitting and sewing up my basket. Have taken photos and now just to make the lining and sew on the knitted flowers. This is all going to time. Needs to be finished by the 23rd Feb and with the Knitting Olympics....!!

3. I have also done nearly 20 squares for the knee rug for my Auntie. Only 6 more to go and I can sew together and knit the border. Nearly decision time. I think I am at this stage going to knit a narrow, say 6 stitch border with an idiot cord edge. This is new to me too.

{Hi Patches - now you can sit on my knee, but keep your paws off the keyboard!!}

4. I am also two patterns into the 3rd cape for an order for one of Aunties friends who loved the one I knitted her for Christmas. So am on the way.

5. I have also swatched and developed the design for the shoulder cape I am knitting for the Knitting Olpmpics! I have also sorted out the yarn needed so all is go!! Tempted to have a day off on the 10th!!

Now if I can just figure out how to post photos. Anyone out there willing to share some hints. Would be gratefully received! May even find some spare stash for a good home!! gg. Is that bribe enough!!


Off to be more productive , happy knitting all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home